- Monday 16th October (12:00, noon) 2 Scientific sessions followed by conference dinner free for first 20 students and early career researchers (<5 years).
- Tuesday 17th October (all day) 4 scientific sessions followed by an evening public forum by Australian of the year Alan MacKay-Sim
Confirmed Keynote Speakers include:
- Prof. Denes Agoston, Uniformed Services University, USA
- Prof. Jonathan Godbout, The Ohio State University, USA
- Dr. Sharn Perry, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Prof. Roger Byard, University of Adelaide
- A/Prof. Anna King, University of Tasmania
- A/Prof. F. Rohan Walker, University of Newcastle
Registration is free but essential so we can plan catering. Registrants are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentations. Selected abstracts will be invited for oral presentations. All posters presenters will be invited to give a one minute soundbite to highlight their poster prior to the poster session.
Date: Monday October 16th Tuesday October 17th (late)
Address: UTAS Medical Science Precinct, 17 Liverpool Street, Hobart
Registration and abstract submission closes: Friday September 8th 2017